At Electrical Sense all our electricians are fully qualified and competent to undertake any electrical work. We strongly believe in continued professional development: For us the training will never stop because in an ever changing industry it is vital to our service that we keep up to date. All our electricians hold the following qualifications (or their equivalent) as standard:
Electrotechnical Advanced Apprenticeship (Buildings and structures). Incorporating:
- City & Guilds 2330 – Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology Installation (Buildings and structures).
- City & Guilds 2356 – Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services – Electrical Installation (Building and structures).
- National Electrotechnical Training Organisation – AM2 Practical Skills Test.
- City & Guilds 2382– Level 3 Certificate in the requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671: 2008 [amended to 2011] Wiring regulations).
- City & Guilds 2394- Level 3 Certificate in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations.
- City & Guilds 2395- Level 3 Certificate in the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations.